Fetch RI is Rhode Island's 1st and only holistic pet boutique and supply store owned by a canine & feline nutritionist! We offer a carefully selected array of natural products, USA-made food and treats, quality toys, harnesses, and so much more! We also are the home of The Fetch Room-- an indoor space rented for dog birthday parties, off-leash private play and more!
Daily tasks will include but are not limited to:
-Providing excellent customer service to everyone who visits
-Interacting with animals (mostly dogs) on a daily basis
-Repeated lifting of food bags & boxes (up to 35 lbs)
-Restocking inventory as needed
-Register transactions & handling of cash
-Assisting in special events such as dog parties or holiday photos
-Set-up and clean-up of our private indoor play area (when rented)
-Cleaning up dog messes quickly and thoroughly
We are looking for an energetic, motivated individual with EXCELLENT customer service skills and a love for dogs & cats that meets the following criteria:
- Personal experience as a pet parent (& a real love for animals!)
- 3+ years retail or customer service experience
- Exceptional organizational & communication skills
- Personal integrity & maturity
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift & carry boxes or bags of pet food up to 35 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs while carrying boxes and products for restock
- Ability to work as part of a team
Interested in applying?
Please send us your resume with a cover letter detailing your interest and relevant work experience (include your availability --start date, any days or hours you can't work, and whether you are available year-round including holidays.) We'd also love to hear about your pets--so tell us a little about them!
Thank you for your interest in working at Fetch RI, 2018 Best Holistic Pet Boutique/ Rhode Island Monthly Magazine and Voted Top Dog in Animal Print Magazine!
Send your resume to: Jobs@FetchRI.com